- High-Efficiency DC/DC WLED Bias Supply
- Internal 40V, 0.55Ω Power MOSFET
- Up to 10 WLEDs per String
- Two Peak Current ACT6358: 1A
- Supports Analog and PWM LED Dimming
- Integrated Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Programmable Soft-Start Function
- Thermal Shutdown
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Tiny TDFN33-8 Package
The ACT6358 step-up DC/DC converters drive white LEDs with an externally programmable constant current. The device features integrated, 40V power MOSFETs that are capable of driving up to ten white LEDs in series, providing inherent current matching for uniform brightness. WLED brightness adjustment is easily achieved via a dual-function pin, which accepts either a PWM or an analog dimming control signal.
The ACT6358 feature a variety of protection circuits, including integrated over voltage protection (OVP), programmable soft-start, cycle by-cycle current limiting, and thermal shutdown protection circuitry. The ACT6358 has 1A current limit.
ACT6358 is available in a small 3mm x 3mm 8-pin TDFN33-8.
- TFT LCD Displays
- Smart Phones
- Portable Media Players
- GPS/Personal Navigation Devices