- USB Certified Charger Design Available
- 50 mΩ Integrated High- / Low- Side FETs
- 4.5 to 40 V Operational Input Voltage
- 5 V Bias, 350 mA Buck Converter
- Programmable Output Voltage by I²C from 3 to 24V in 12.5 mV steps
- Programmable Output Current Limit from 0 to 4A in 256 Step Resolution
- Fixed-Frequency Current-Mode Control from 450k to 2.25 MHz with External Clock Sync, and a 100% Duty Operation
- Out of AM Radio / Spread-Spectrum Operation
- 20 mA AUX LDO Programmable Output Voltage from 0.9 to 4.0V
- I2C Interface, Fast-mode Plus (Fm+, 1 MHz) with Configurable Address
- UVLO, OVP, UVP (Hiccup/Latch-off), OCP, TSD
- Thermally Enhanced 5×5 mm QFN Package
450kHz to 2.25MHz
|Current mode||5.0V||4.0 max||3.3V|
- USB PD 3.0 Charging Hub (USB IF qualified reference design)
- Power Management for All USB-C Power Rails
- Industrial SMPS for 24V Bus
- High Power LED Lighting
Datasheet & User’s Guides
- USB PD 3.0 Power IC with 40V Input Voltage, 4A, Programmable Output Voltage and Current
- ACT4751EVK1-101 Evaluation Tool User’s Guide
This document describes the characteristic and operation of the Active-Semi ACT4751EVK1-101 evaluation kit (EVK). It provides setup and operation instructions, schematic, layout, BOM, and test data.
The ACT4751EVK1-101 demonstrates the ACT4751QI-101 power management IC.
Layout and BOM files are in the Altium Project Files
USB PD 3.0 Power Hub
175W, 2x USB-A, 2x USB-C Power Hub with Cypress CCG3PA
Active-Semi achieved qualification for a four port USB Power Hub with the ACT4751 and a PD controller from Cypress (CCG3PA).
The USB-C™ channels support 80W (4A 20V) the USB-A™ channels are qualified with 7.5W, but can support up to 15W.