- 40V Input Voltage Surge
- 36V Steady State Operation
- Up to 3.5A output current
- Output Voltage up to 12V
- 125kHz Switching Frequency Eases EMI Design
- 91% Efficiency (Vout=5V@2.4A at Vin=12V)
- Stable with Low-ESR Ceramic Capacitors to Allow Low-Profile Designs
- Patent ActiveCC Sensorless Constant Current
Control Improves Efficiency and Lowers Cost
- Integrated Over Voltage Protection
- Excellent EMI Performance
- ±7.5% CC Accuracy
- Compensation of Input /Output Voltage Change
- Temperature Compensation
- Independent of inductance and Inductor DCR
- 2% Feedback Voltage Accuracy
- Advanced Feature Set
- Integrated Soft Start
- Thermal Shutdown
- Secondary Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Protection Against Shorted ISET Pin
- SOP-8EP Package
ACT4533A/B is a wide input voltage, high efficiency ActiveCC step-down DC/DC converter that operates in either CV (Constant Output Voltage) mode or CC (Constant Output Current) mode. ACT4533A/B provides up to 3.5A output current at 125kHz switching frequency. ActiveCC is a patented control scheme to achieve high-accuracy sensorless constant current control. ActiveCC eliminates the expensive, high accuracy current sense resistor, making it ideal for CLA applications.
ACT4533A/B integrates adaptive gate drive to achieve excellent EMI performance passing EN55022 Class B EMC standard without adding additional EMI components while maintaining high conversion efficiency.
Protection features include cycle-by-cycle current limit, thermal shutdown, and frequency foldback at short circuit.
The only difference between ACT4533A and ACT4533B is that Pin 7 provides OVP for ACT4533A and EN/OVP for ACT4533B.
The ACT4533A/B are available in a SOP-8EP package and require very few external components for operation.
- Car Charger / Adaptor
- Rechargeable Portable Device
- General Purpose CC/CV Power Supply