- 3A Output Current
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- 6V to 30V Input Range
- 100μA Shutdown Supply Current
- 4mA Standby Input Current
- 300kHz Switching Frequency
- Output Voltage Up to 12V
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Internal Soft Start Function
- Frequency Fold Back at Short Circuit
- Stability with Wide Range of Capacitors
- Including Low ESR Ceramic Capacitors
- SOP-8/EP (Exposed Pad) Package
ACT4070B is a wide input voltage step-down DC/DC converter that provides up to 3A output current at 300kHz switching Frequency. ACT4070B is a replacement part for ACT4070 with advanced features such as lower standby current and higher light load efficiency. ACT4070B can be dropped into ACT4070 socket with only feedback resistance value changed.
ACT4070B’s protection features include Cycle-by- Cycle current limit, thermal shutdown, and frequency foldback at over current and short circuit. The devices are available in a SOP-8EP package and require very few external devices for operation.
ACT4070B is the replacement part for ACT4070.
- TFT LCD Monitors
- Portable DVDs
- Car-Powered or Battery-Powered Equipments
- Set-Top Boxes
- Telecom Power Supplies
- DSL and Cable Modems and Routers