- 2A Output Current
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- 6.0V to 30V Input Range
- 210kHz Switching Frequency
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Frequency Foldback at Short Circuit
- Stability with Wide Range of Capacitors
- Including Low ESR Ceramic Capacitors
- SOP-8 Package
The ACT4065A is a current-mode step-down DC/DC converter that generates up to 2A output current at 210kHz switching frequency. The ACT4065A is highly efficient with peak efficiency at 95% when in operation. Protection features include cycle-by-cycle current limit, thermal shutdown, and frequency foldback at short circuit.
The ACT4065A is available in SOP-8 package and requires very few external devices for operation.
Note: ACT4065A is the drop-in replacement for ACT4065 with feedback resistance value change.
- TFT LCD Monitors
- Portable DVDs
- Car-Powered or Battery-Powered Equipments
- Set-Top Boxes
- Telecom Power Supplies
- DSL and Cable Modems and Routers
- Termination Supplies