- No Opto-Coupler
- Low EMI
- Proprietary Fast Startup Circuit
- Built-in Soft-Start Circuit
- Integrated Line and Primary Inductance Compensation
- Integrated Programmable Output Cord Resistance Compensation
- Complies with all Global Energy Efficiency and CEC Average Efficiency Standards
- Tiny SOT23-6 Package
The ACT361 belongs to the high performance patented ActivePSRTM Family of Universal-input AC/DC off-line controllers for battery charger and adapter applications. It is designed for flyback topology working in discontinuous conduction mode (DCM). The ACT361 meets all of the global energy efficiency regulations (CEC, European Blue Angel, and US Energy Star standards) while using very few external components.
The ACT361 ensures safe operation with complete protection against all fault conditions. Built-in protection circuitry is provided for output shortcircuit, output over-voltage, line under-voltage, and over temperature conditions.