Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: All experience levels
Fast-growing Analog Semiconductor pre-IPO Company focusing on Motor Control and Analog Power is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on and experienced Layout Engineer in Vietnam design office.
All experience levels, including fresh graduates or final year students are welcome to apply.
Work in a team with other layout engineers and designers, local and globally to complete full chip projects.
Grow in a multi-discipline and international team of design engineers on innovative standard cell and pixel layout in the most advanced CIS process technologies.
Responsibilities include all aspects of IC mask design from creating block layout to full chip floor plans, planning schedules, hookup, and verification to tape-out.
- Block to chip level floor plan and layout
- Block and top level verification through tape out
Qualifications & Prerequisites:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronic and Telecommunication or related field
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good at reading and writing in English and presentation is a clear advantage
- Eager and quick to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment and able to work independently at high pressure
- Being able to understand array layout specificity and experience in analog IC layout
- Good problem solving and de-bugging skills
- A strong foundation in electronic circuit design and analysis
- Cadence tools (Virtuoso, LVS/DRC/QRC verification),Unix
- Good at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Understanding the physical reason being Design Rule Checks, Layout versus Schematics verification and other physical and electrical design rules will be essential
- Good understanding of analog/Mixed signal CMOS circuit design concepts