Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 0 years
Fast-growing Analog Semiconductor pre-IPO Company focusing on Motor Control and Analog Power is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, and experienced Design Engineer in Vietnam design office.
All experience and fresh graduate candidates or final year students are welcome to apply.
Participate in design the cutting edge, high performance power management products. Develop and maintain circuitry through testing and troubleshooting. Work closely with applications to ensure commercial success of the developed products through the product definition and the top level system design, silicon verification and release.
- Design the cutting edge, high performance, robust circuity for power management product.
- Block and top level simulation.
- Support and Review the layout and extracted simulation.
- Verify, characterize and de-bug silicon.
- Support application engineer and test engineer to test the product.
Qualifications & Pre-requisites:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronic and Telecommunication or related field.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, good at reading and writing in English and presentation is advantage.
- Eager and quick to learn.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and able to work independently at high pressure.
- Good problem solving and de-bugging skills.
- A strong foundation in electronic circuit design and analysis.
- Good at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point).