- PAC™ Motor Solution Brochure
- Wireless Power Solutions Brochure
- PMIC for Atmel ePMUs Brochure
- Analog Power Brochure – 2Q 2014
- PAC™ Brochure - Coming Soon
Power Managment Units (ActivePMU™)
ActivePMU™ family of power management units (PMUs) and Power Management ICs (PMICs) combine best-in-class power conversion with intelligent system management. Some applications powered by ActivePMU Family ICs include application processors, memory, and peripherals in advanced portable devices such as smartwatches, wearables, POS terminals, e-Books, portable media players, Tablet PCs, and other consumer/industrial electronics such as human-machine interfaces (HMI), control panels, smart grid infrastructures, network gateways, M2M systems, 2D barcode scanners, barcode printers, machine vision equipment, as well as home and commercial building automations, medical devices and white goods.
Our solutions greatly simplify the system design process by eliminating the need for external discrete components, reducing the overall system BOM cost and time to market. In addition, Active-Semi's innovative ActivePath™ architecture enables battery charging as an integral function implemented in ActivePMU™ Family.
ActivePMU™ provides skin-tight power management for a wide range of application processors from MCU suppliers such as Atmel, Marvell, Samsung, TI, Freescale, Rockchip and others.
Key Features & Benefits
- Best-in-class power conversion with intelligent system management
- Simplified system design reducing overall system BOM cost
- Skin-tight PMU/PMICs for wide range of popular MCUs
- Innovative ActivePath™ architecture for integrated battery charging capability
- Evaluation Kits (EVKs) for fast time-to-market